For those wishing to support the CSP with a donation we have provided a QUICK LINK to Faith's Online Donation Center.  All donations are appreciated.  If you wish your donation to be credited to a particular student(s), please email the school to let the office know the name(s) of the students being sponsored: [email protected]

Link to Online Donation Center



CSP stands for Community Service Program. The CSP is the primary fundraiser for Faith Christian School and is based on the classical “thon” concept, ie: Jog-a-thon or Walk-a-thon.  What sets the Community Service Program apart from the other “thons” is that instead of our students soliciting donations for jogging or walking, they raise money for the purpose of giving five hours serving those in need in Randolph and surrounding counties. This service is rendered to those served at no cost. 

Why is there a need for fundraisers?

The annual operating budget for FCS is over one million dollars. Student tuition covers only 65% of the annual expenses. The remaining 35% of the funds needed each year comes primarily from donations and fundraising. Instead of engaging in a wide number of fundraising possibilities, such as candy or cookie dough sales, the school has one large school wide fundraiser – the CSP.

How does the CSP operate?:

  1. The CSP organizers are busy, almost year round, lining up projects with service organizations such as HOSPICE, area nursing homes, federal housing developments and many folks who are in need help around their homes.
  2. FCS partners with a nonprofit fundraising software company, Dojiggy,  to help school families obtain sponsors to help us meeting our fundraising goals.
  3. On our CSP workday, the entire faculty and staff will mobilize and go out into the community to perform community service. Classes from Grade 4 and below will be visiting the various nursing homes in the county. Students in grades 5 thru 12 will be organized into teams of four students and sent out to work under the supervision of an adult volunteer. Each year, the teams complete approximately 50 community projects.

What type of work is done on CSP day?

Our students paint, rakes leaves, clean houses, wash windows, make minor repairs, visit nursing homes, perform programs and just about anything else they are asked to do. CSP Day is truly a special day. Most of our students are very blessed materially, and the CSP Day gives them a chance to minister to others in need. They have opportunity to serve and experience the appreciation expressed by those served.

How can people help with the CSP program?

The key word is, VOLUNTEER. CSP needs include: helping with mailings, providing transportation, supervising a work group and much more. We encourage everyone that can to help and make the CSP program a success.



A Great Day in Every Way

s-csp 2019What an amazing, tiring, rewarding and, most of all, serving day we had! Thanks does not adequately express our gratitude towards our parents and friends who took their days off to "freely give" with our students in the community. You are the best, and we trust our Lord to reward you greatly!

We could not have asked for a better day to work outside. The student body completed 60 jobs and still had time to spruce up things on campus to complete their work hours. Our elementary students gave cards, smiles and hugs to the nursing home residents after completing their programs of music and Bible verses.

One FCS family has worked for the same elderly lady for the past several years.  After returning from their day of work, the dad expressed how his heart was truly blessed to serve the same lady again. While working, the student prayed with the lady that his family had grown to love. The lady's heart was blessed and said, "When I die I want you to come and pray at my funeral."  What a privilege to have been a part of this lady's life.

After completing a job in Franklinville, Mike Kidd, a school parent, and Parker Kidd, senior, were able to trim trees and cut up the limbs for a gentlemen in Ramseur who was overjoyed and grateful for the help. He later wrote: "I don't have enough words to thank these folks! This just goes to show that there is still love in our small town."

Without a doubt, our Lord gave us a beautiful day in every way, and we freely give Him the glory and praise for each job accomplished and each life touched. The question is, "Who received the greater blessing? The workers or those who worked?" 

Click here to view photos.